When a person is facing criminal charges in the state of New York is dealing with one of the most serious situations of their life. This is because these convictions come with penalties that can significantly impact their life and reputation in many ways. It is because of this that individuals facing these situations should be knowledgeable when hiring an attorney so that they choose the person who is right for their case. In doing so, it can be beneficial to keep the following in mind:
- Does the attorney practice criminal law? There are many different types of attorneys in the world. Those facing criminal charges need the help of an attorney who practices criminal law. Grunwald & Seman, P.C. handles various criminal law matters, such as drug crimes, DUI charges, juvenile crimes, gun possession, violent crimes, and more.
- Is your attorney knowledgeable? In these situations, it is crucial to have an attorney that understands your case. When attending an initial consultation, the attorney should answer all questions in a timely, straightforward, and clear way. You should feel comfortable with your attorney before deciding to move forward with the case.
- Does the attorney have good reviews? Reviews for just about anything can be found online, which is why an attorney should be thoroughly researched before hiring. Grunwald & Seman, P.C. has a 5 star rating and several ratings on Google.
- Is your attorney familiar with the local court system? Criminal law in New York is the same across the board. However, courtrooms and judges in different towns can function differently from one another. It is best to have an attorney on your side who has worked in these courtrooms with the judges on your case. Grunwald & Seman, P.C. has served clients all throughout Garden City, New York.
- Is your attorney responsive? Are you comfortable with them? When your future is on the line in a criminal case, it is important to trust that your attorney will work hard to represent your best interests and protect your future. This involves honest and consistent communication.
If you believe that our firm is right for you, do not hesitate to reach out to the Grunwald & Seman, P.C. today so that we can provide you with the best possible defense for your case.
Contact our Firm
If you or someone you know what charged with a crime, contact Grunwald & Seman, P.C. to schedule a consultation and we would be happy to assist you.